Terms & Conditions of Trading
You agree and understand that the information and material contained in this website implies and constitutes your consent to the terms and conditions mentioned below.
- The content of the website and the interpretation of data are solely the personal views of the contributors. Mala Wealth reserves the right to make modifications and alterations to the content of the website.
- The Website content is only for information purpose, Mala Wealth advice you to use your own judgement while making an investments.
- The price and value of investments and the income derived from them can go down as well as up, and you may not get back the amount you invest. Changes in the rate of exchange may have an adverse effect on the value, price and income of investments in deposits other than your own. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance.
- Mala Wealth is not responsible for any technical failure or malfunctioning of the software etc.
- Stock trading is a high-risk activity, so there is no guarantee on the returns.
- Mala Wealth will not responsible of any losses incurred (if any) by acting on the recommendations.
- All information provided by Mala Wealth is not individualized recommendations to buy or sell securities, nor offers to buy or sell securities.
- Subscription amount paid to Mala Wealth are not refundable.
- We will not be responsible for delays in receiving SMS on the mobile caused due to delivery methods chosen by the Service Provider, rush on the Service Provider's Servers or any other reason whatsoever that may cause such a delay.
- All Disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.